ODANI KOKUFUN CO., LTD. – CEO
Our quality policy
We comply with related laws and regulations in production and sales activities, and also carry out high level of safety and quality control. We will continue to make our best efforts to improve customer satisfaction by building quality management system with continual efforts for improvements.
Our food safety policy
We want to be the one and only choice of our customers.
We support a healthy, daily food life for everyone.
We always treat our hard-working employees just as we treat our customers: with kindness, gentleness, and caring.
- Company Name
- ODANI KOKUFUN CO., LTD.
- [HEAD OFFICE/PLANT]
- 1-14-8 Takasu, Kochi-city, Kochi 781-8104, Japan TEL. +81-88-882-2645 FAX. +81-88-882-2655
- [TOKYO OFFICE]
- KAWAJIRI BLDG HATCHOBORI.2F, 1-2-7, Minato, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0043, Japan
- Established as a rice production and sales shop in the Umenotsuji district of Kochi City.
- Factory moved to Shioyazaki-cho in Kochi City.
- Factory transferred to Umenotsuji district of Kochi City. Factory modified to include production of grain flour, packaged mochi rice cakes, and grain teas.
- Factory moved to Takasu in Kochi City.
- Construction of new packaging plant and warehouse.
- North Pole (Hokkyoku) series of completely sand-free barley tea (mugi-cha) is placed on the market, the first company to do so.
- Organizational change to stock (incorporated) company. Rinosuke Odani becomes company CEO.
- Introduction of heat sealing-type teabag machinery, and start of fully automated production of barley tea (mugi-cha) teabags.
- New construction of office, warehouse, and high rise-type product warehouse.
- New construction of packaging plant and raw materials warehouse. Introduction of teabag machinery for single-cup packages.
- New construction of roasting factory. Introduction of fully automated integrated drying and roasting machinery for roasted rice tea (genmai-cha). Introduction of additional barley tea (mugi-cha) roasting machinery.
- Kyoichi Odani becomes company CEO.
- New construction of healthy teas raw material and processing plants for teabag production.
- New construction of high-rise warehouse. New construction of shipment platform, quality control laboratory, employee cafeteria, clothes-changing rooms.
- New construction of factory for healthy teas leaf packaging. Introduction of leaf-product roasting machinery. New construction of roasting factory. Introduction of additional roasting machinery. Construction of new packaging plant. Introduction of additional single cup-type teabag machinery.
- Introduction of additional heat sealing-type, single-cup teabag machinery.
- Construction of factory solely dedicated to the production of grain-based products. Introduction of additional heat sealing-type teabag machinery.
- Introduction of additional single cup-type teabag machinery.
- Introduction of non-stapled type teabag machinery.
- Market launch of “dietary fiber with Japanese green tea powder, ” approved as a Food for Specified Health Uses (FOSHU).
- Kazuhiro Odani becomes company CEO.
- Launch of Tokyo Business Office.
- MUI HALAL Acquired
- New Release Foods with Function Claims 「 Matcha Latte 」
- Relocation of Tokyo Business Office.